Events for the 106th Chipping Norton Music Festival featured:
- Recitals by Eva Maria Doroszkowska (Piano) and vocal ensemble Eight in a Bar
- Youth Jazz Band Challenge (in association with the Rotary Club of Chipping Norton)
- Participative classes for piano, instuments, vocal, speech and drama, choirs and musical ensembles
- Workshop and presentation for children from local primary schools
- Presentations on "Mindfulness for Musicians" with Fiona McLean-Buechel
- The Festival Concert - read on.
The Festival Concert once again featured some fantastic local talent, introduced by Peter Hunt and adjudicated by Vice-President Craig Ogden.