Events for the 100th Chipping Norton Music Festival (highlight images below):
- Youth Jazz Band Challenge in association with Chipping Norton Rotary Club;
- Guitar masterclass with Craig Ogden;
- Piano masterclass with Graeme Humphrey;
- Piano recial by President Anthony Williams;
- Choral Worshop with Colin Touchin;
- Jazz concert by Claire Martin & Sir Richard Rodney Bennett;
- Workshops and presentations for Year 5 children from local primary schools.
The Festival again hosted the George Hummer Prize for Creative Writing. The Festival Concert once again featured some fantastic local talent, introduced by Toby Blundell and adjudicated by President Anthony Williams.
Opposite: Award winners and performers from the 2012 Festival Concert