Code of Conduct for Video Entries:
- Before videos are uploaded to YouTube they will be viewed by members of the festival committee to ensure that they comply with the YouTube Guidelines for Child Safety.
- Links to videos for each class will only be distributed to the adjudicator and the class participants.
- Links MUST NOT be shared or emailed. Videos will be deleted from YouTube by the festival committee no more than 2 days after each class.
- The Chipping Norton Music Festival 2021 YouTube Channel will be deleted at the end of the festival.
- No Videos of performances will be available to view on our own website cnmf.org.uk
Code of Conduct for Zoom Adjudication Sessions:
- Links to the Zoom adjudication sessions will be sent to the class participants only.
- Links MUST NOT be shared or emailed. If you would like other members of your family or teachers to join the session please send us their name and email details and we will send them joining links. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you join the session you will be put into a virtual waiting room before being admitted to the session. Please note that we will only admit those who have been sent a link by us.
- We will identify and admit participants to the Zoom session by entrant name only – so please make sure that your Zoom screen name is changed to the NAME OF THE ENTRANT. Instructions are at the end of this email.
- Recording or taking screen shots of the Zoom session is strictly forbidden.
- Please see the link to our safeguarding policy CHIPPING NORTON MUSIC FESTIVAL (cnmf.org.uk)
To change your Zoom screen name:
- Click on the "Rename" button that will appear after you click on the "More >" button.
- Enter your new name in the "New Screen Name" field